BOMBSHELL: RUSSIAN INDICTMENTS ISSUED
“unwitting” people tied to the Trump campaign
from The Atlantic …
“They engaged in operations primarily intended to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump.” Read More
from the New York Times…
“In August 2016, prosecutors said, Russians posed as Americans and coordinated with Trump campaign staff to organize rallies in Florida.” Read more
“The Internet Research Agency had a “strategic goal to sow discord in the US political system” including the election, according to the indictment.” Read More
““Project Lakhta,” which at one point had a monthly budget of over $1.25 million” Read More
Matt Harris here..
- No denying Russian influence on elections
- McCaul is Chairman of Homeland security and has been dead silent on the issue
- Methods were extensive and funded by Russian Oligarchs
- Multiple Trump campaign peeps were “unwitting conspirators” (as of now)
- Trump was clear fav of Russians, though others were targets too. Russians hated Clinton
- Full document indicates this as also a political move to shape public opinion (for what is about to come?)
- The document leaves many unanswered questions and calls for much more investigation
Events are currently pointing to a corrupted Republican congress. We need Democrats in congress to discover the truth. Influence peddling is still in play by Russians for Republicans. What is their deal? At most benign, Trump & campaign are idiots. Still possible they actively colluded.
Campaign laws were broken and have not yet been accounted for. This is true for most or all congressional Republicans. With the indictments issued it appears that the Russians and members of Trump’s campaign staff may be working together for the 2018 election.
Republicans in congress have not accounted for what they knew, and when they knew it. No trust is possible with the American voters. Trump & Republican congress have lied for more than a year about serious material facts.
We have the chance to get to the heart of what happened and to save our faith in Democracy, but you must get out and VOTE on March 6, 2018. Don’t let the Republicans cover up this hideous manipulation of the American Voter.